Tips for getting professional drum tracks
- + Bounce your mix starting exactly two bars before the beginning of the song and put a click track in those bars.
- + You can also send an additional version with drum loops you've programmed, and/or keyboard parts, and/or a well-known song for reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (Full Production):
What can I send you?
Anything you've got! A simple scratch track of your song will do--send us a basic guitar/vocal recording or anything that will give us the general idea of your song. You can send us a ‘vocals-only’ sketch or even just your lyrics and a reference song!
How do I upload my scratch track?
You can send us your files at www.jamplified.com/sendfiles. It's that easy! Alternately, you can also send us a CD through the mail or record your sketch using your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions (Custom Studio Tracks):
What do I need to send you?
- You'll need to send us a mix of your project without the instruments you want us to add. Feel free to also include a mix which includes all the instruments, if you had previously gotten them recorded, but need to get them professionally redone by us now.
- Your project should be synced to a click track (metronome). Projects not synced to a click track will incur an additional charge.
What will I get back from you?
- Your files will be delivered to you (via our cloud storage or an FTP link) as 24 bit wav files, ready to be imported into any sequencer for mixing.
How do I pay for my tracks?
- We can send you a PayPal invoice which you can pay for securely online using any major credit/debit card or Paypal account.
- You can send your payment through Western Union or MoneyGram.
- You can pay in cash at the studio.
- You can deposit the funds into our bank account - Chase (USA), NCB (JA), or First Global (JA).
For more information feel free to call or contact us